We Need Your Help to Provide 2000 Stockings for Those in Need this Christmas
Every year we fill over 1000 stockings with gifts, practical items, and treats. Our stockings are given to children in need, as well as First Nations communities, and those in local shelters, detox sites, and living on our streets – those who may not otherwise receive a gift at Christmas. This year, our goal is close to 2000 stockings.
The WARM-A-SOUL campaign runs annually from November 15 to December 15. The stockings for children in Greater Victoria are delivered during our Extreme Annual Christmas Dinner, and stockings for homeless and less fortunate adults are delivered by volunteers. The alternate event this year will once again be a SuperKids Drive-Thru Christmas.
How to Join in on the Fun!
To reach our goal of 2000 stockings, we need your help! Businesses, schools, groups, and individuals can get involved in bringing joy to someone in need this Christmas by donating funds for us to purchase and fill stockings, or by filling stockings on their own! Follow the instructions below to get started.
Stocking Stuffer How-to’s
- Each stocking costs approximately $20 to fill
- For women and children, pick up a large red stocking from any Dollar Store
- For men, use a pair of large wool socks. Put one sock in the toe of the other
- Fill your sock/stocking with items such as brushes, hygiene products, clothing, toys, books, games, and hard candy. See full guidelines HERE
- Please secure stockings with a safety pin
- Please attach a note to the safety pin with who the stocking is for (woman, boy, girl, unisex) and include the age range for the children’s stockings.
- We will include a card of encouragement with your stocking. Please refrain from adding your own personal notes or information.
Stocking donations can be dropped off at our Extreme Coffee House from November 15 – December 15!
Download the posters here
Email [email protected] for 11×17 Size and other size posters
Don’t have time to make a stocking?
We can stuff stockings on your behalf! You can donate $20 per stocking and we’ll go out and purchase all the supplies needed. Help us reach our goal and warm a soul for those less fortunate in our community!