21 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Let’s Make this Another Great Year!
We Need Your Help to Fill 1000 Stockings for Those in Need this Christmas
Every year, Extreme Outreach Society gathers the community to help fill stockings with gifts, hygiene items, and treats. Although we focus primarily on children who are caught in the cycle of poverty, we also support people who end up at shelters, detox and on the streets; those who have many needs and would otherwise never receive a gift.
This year our goal is to give out 1000 stockings to those in need in Greater Victoria area!
The WARM A SOUL campaign runs from November 1 – December 2. The stockings for children in Greater Victoria are delivered during our Extreme Annual Christmas Dinner and stockings for homeless and less fortunate adults are delivered by volunteers.
How to Join in on the Fun!
To reach our goal of over 1000 stockings, we need your help! Businesses, schools, other groups, and individuals can get involved in bringing joy to someone in need this Christmas by donating funds for us to purchase and fill stockings, or by filling stockings on their own! Follow the instructions below to get started.
We need your help! If you would like to come and help stuff and/or sort some stockings, please contact us!
Stocking Stuffer How-to’s
- Each stocking should cost approximately $20.00
- For women and children, pick up a large red stocking from any Dollar Store
- For men, use a pair of large wool socks. Put one sock in the toe of the other
- Fill your sock/stocking with items such as brushes, hygiene products, clothing, toys, books, games, and hard candy. For more gift ideas, see the section below: “Creative Ways To Help”
- Please secure stockings with a safety pin to keep items from falling out during transport
- Please attach a note to the safety pin with the category (boy, girl, woman, man) and if it is for a child or youth, the approximate age range that the stocking is suitable for.
- We will include a card of encouragement with your stocking. Please refrain from adding your own personal note or information.
Stocking donations can be dropped off at our Extreme Outreach Coffee House from November 1 – December 2! If you were unable to drop off stocking donations before December 2nd please drop off at the Extreme Coffee House by December 14th.
For stocking-stuffer suggestions and creative ways to Warm a Soul – CLICK HERE
Don’t have time to make a stocking?
We can stuff stockings on your behalf! You can donate $20 and we’ll go out and purchase all the supplies for you. Help us reach our goal and warm a soul for those less fortunate in our community!