That Last a Lifetime
Throughout the year, we love to surprise our Superkids by organizing unique adventures. Many of the kids we reach out to do not have the means to participate in local adventure programs, trips, or even organized sports, so we love giving them the opportunity to do so.
The only limits to Extreme Adventures are our own imaginations!
We’d love to hear your creative ideas on ways to positively impact each aspect of a child’s holistic development (spiritual, physical, social, and cognitive) in a safe, positive, non-discriminatory atmosphere.
Our biggest need right now is Monthly Sponsorship to allow us to plan and budget programs throughout the year. To become a monthly sponsor or to make a general donation please visit our Ways to Donate page. However, if you have a specific idea for an Extreme Adventure and would like to sponsor it, please contact us!
Extreme AdventureS Photo Gallery
Some Extreme Adventures IDEAS
- Have a boat? Why not take some kids fishing!
- Play on a sports team? Why not have your team offer a day of sports training camp.
- Play an instrument? Why not offer lessons for free to a few of our kids.
- Love hiking? Why not take some older kids on a day trip up a mountain with us.
- Are you a surf pro? Why not come with us when we teach some of our kids how to surf.
- Have season’s tickets? Why not gift some to our kids who haven’t seen one before.
- Are a you a first aid instructor? Why not hold a free babysitting course so our older kids can get certified.
- Have an idea? Great! We’d love to hear from you. Contact us today!